Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
Chase Ruffian I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
Chase Ruffian I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
Chase Ruffian I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
Chase Ruffian I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
Chase Ruffian I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
Chase Ruffian I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
Chase Ruffian I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
Chase Ruffian I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
Chase Ruffian I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Chase Ruffian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chase Ruffian

Chase Ruffian

Chase Ruffian Empty
PostSubject: Chase Ruffian   Chase Ruffian I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 6:49 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Chase Ruffian
Alias: Ruffian
Age and Gender: 19, male
Alignment*: Neutral but will swing either side depending on the situation

ABOUT YOU**
Anime Picture Base (Provide a Picture):
Chase Ruffian 87180022-352-k395709
Personality: Chase is generally a loner who tends to avoid any kind of personal attachment but under his hard shell is the kind of caring individual that you'd expect. He has a chip on his shoulder, though, and will do his best to avoid getting too personal knowing how the story must inevitably end.

Background Story: Chase was born into a family of wealth and always took it for granted. He spent a lot of money in his early teens and grew to be a young adult, trying his best to rebel against the people who cared about him most because of his self-esteem issues and the constant feeling of regret that he's caused so much grief for his family. However...

The Reason Why You're in Debt***: He's not the one who put his family in debt. His father had a secret gambling addiction that became not so secret when he used up the last of what they had betting on an impossible game to win an island all to himself. After months of arguing and violence, Chase's father passed away due to a heart attack and the responsibility was thrust upon him to be the man of the house and earn back what was lost. He's focused on fixing the mistakes he's made and that's why he finds himself in the game.

FIGHTING STYLE AND POWERS
(Create moves based on your "Class" and Personalize your technique and weapon)
Class: Rogue
Weapon of Choice: Explosive playing cards
Attack Moves: "Hit Me" (a single thrown card that explodes on impact) "Royal Flush" (The cards that make a Royal Flush are thrown into the air as an explosive trap)
Defense Moves: "House of Cards" (A wall of cards is created to protect Chase from attacks) "Queen's Gambit" (A Queen is thrown down as a smoke bomb)
Special Attacks: "The Whole Deck" (An entire deck of 52 cards is thrown into the opponent's mouth, exploding)
Special Skills: Chase is talented at intimidating people (can leave his opponents shaken during combat) and was schooled in amateur wrestling for close combat situations
Back to top Go down

Chase Ruffian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos/Order Re:Start :: INITIALIZE :: Join :: Players-
Jump to: