Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
Pavel Marciniç  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
Pavel Marciniç  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
Pavel Marciniç  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
Pavel Marciniç  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
Pavel Marciniç  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
Pavel Marciniç  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
Pavel Marciniç  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
Pavel Marciniç  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
Pavel Marciniç  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Pavel Marciniç

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killian Black

Pavel Marciniç  Empty
PostSubject: Pavel Marciniç    Pavel Marciniç  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 11:48 am

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Pavel Marciniç

Alias: Red Eyes

Age and Gender: 32, Male

Alignment*: Neutral Good

ABOUT YOU**
Anime Picture Base (Provide a Picture): Crowley Eusford (Seraph of the End/Owari No Seraph)

Pavel Marciniç  F1339011

Personality: Humble, Intelligent, Kind, Traumatized, Introverted, Analytical

Background Story: Pavel grew up in a poor area in his home country of Croatia. Many a street fight was had in his adolescence, but he shaped up into a man upon graduating from high school. Pavel worked very hard and got engaged to the woman of his dreams, he planned a lavish wedding and had never been happier. Until one night, not a week before he was to wed, he came home from work to find his find his fiancé brutally murdered. This gave Pavel a new lease on life and without a word to his family, he began plans to immigrate to the United States.

The Reason Why You're in Debt***: Pavel is fighting so that he can pay immigration fees and begin a new life for himself in the land of opportunity.

FIGHTING STYLE AND POWERS
(Create moves based on your "Class" and Personalize your technique and weapon)

Class: (Choose one out of the six classes) Dual-Wield​ (Medium Armor)

Weapon of Choice: (For Elementalists, Choose 1 Starter Element): Dual Karambit Knives with Tragedy masks engraved on them.

Attack Moves: "Slash" (A horizontal or vertical slash designed to cut the enemy or even create distance between them), "Stinger" (Pavel unleashed multiple forward stabs with his weapon and then an overhead stab), "BULLSEYE" (Pavel throws one of his knives at the abdomen or head of his enemy) (will only do this if he's in a vicinity where he can collect his knife back if thrown)

Defense Moves: "Block" (Puts one or both knives in front of him to block or deflect an incoming attack)

Special Attacks: "Red Wedding" (Pavel turns his blades and pushes them into his enemies' neck), "Croatian Street Fight Punch" (A Right handed haymaker that has never failed him in a street fight in his home country of Croatia)

Special Skills: "Counter Hit" (Pavel often attacks immediately with a forward slash after a minor hit is sustained, this ability boosts his attack speed), "CHEERS!" (Drinking alcohol will boost his attack power, heal him and sometimes enter him into "Drunken Fist" Status) (effects are boosted if the drink is vodka), "Drunken Fist" (Pavel goes into a rage in which his attack power is boosted and he cannot take damage for a short amount of time) (think any sort of rage mode in a video game)

OTHER INFORMATION
Discord Name: Deus Ex Fuckina
Special Information****:

Notes: Pavel is constantly haunted by visions of his deceased fiancé and often cries to himself about it.

Pavel likes to be appreciated and gets cheered up by compliments.

Back to top Go down

Pavel Marciniç
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos/Order Re:Start :: INITIALIZE :: Join :: Players-
Jump to: