Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Admin
Game Master

Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions   Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Since there's literally a new batch of anime every season of the year, I thought it might be cool to do Reactions to them for those who've watched any that were airing at the time. You don't have to answer each one, just whatever you want.

Here is the list for Winter 2018: https://myanimelist.net/anime/season/2018/winter

Anime of the Season -

Favorite Returning Anime -

Favorite New Anime -

Favorite Character (Male/Female) -

Favorite Episode -

Favorite OP -

Favorite ED -

Overall Thoughts -
Back to top Go down
https://chaos-order.forumotion.com
IQ

IQ

Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions   Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 1:49 am

Anime of the Season -Mahoutsukai no Yome

Favorite Returning Anime -Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu

Favorite New Anime - Darling in the FranXX

Favorite Character (Male/Female) -Violet Evergarden

Favorite OP -
FLOW × GRANRODEO - Howling

Favorite ED - Sayuri - Tsuki to Hanataba(Fate Encore)

Overall Thoughts - Overall great season
Back to top Go down

Winter (2018) Season Anime Reactions
Page 1 of 1