Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

What are your favorite anime OPs?

Go down 
+4
Chase Ruffian
Zacky
Rosanna "Rose Shadow"
Game Master
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Admin
Game Master

What are your favorite anime OPs? Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite anime OPs?   What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 2:09 am

hellothere Go ahead and tell me, can be any.
Back to top Go down
https://chaos-order.forumotion.com
Rosanna "Rose Shadow"

Rosanna

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite anime OPs?   What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Grip! - Every Little Thing, I think I have shown you this before. It's from the arc of Inuyasha with the Band of Seven and the song makes me hyped every single time. I love the opening sequence of it and the song itself.

Kuusou Mesorogii, From Future Diary. I love it for obvious reasons.

Kimi ga Yume wo Tsuretekita, Sung by the MCs of Sakurasou. It's absolutely nice to hear and easy to learn too.

Konomi Suzuki - THERE IS A REASON - No Game No Life, it's a very chill song in itself. I love listening to it.

Pay Money To my Pain - Bury, from One Outs. Also a chill song.

Guren no Yumiya by Linked Horizon, Attack on Titan. It's catchy as fuck, and I love singing it.
Back to top Go down
Zacky

Zacky

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite anime OPs?   What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2018 6:36 am

Hands down, forever favorite!

Actually the first thing that makes me into anime

Because who doesn't love "The Queen of Anime OP"?
Back to top Go down
Chase Ruffian

Chase Ruffian

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite anime OPs?   What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 11:34 am

Back to top Go down
Shinichi Weber

Shinichi Weber

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite anime OPs?   What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2018 3:27 am

"Wonderland" - OP11 for Gintama. Really bright, energetic and I love the song. I would say "Sakura Mitsutsuki" (OP13) and "Tougenkyou Alien" (OP9) Smugness were better thematically, and "Pride Kakumei" (OP15) comes really close to Wonderland, but Wonderland wins by a hair.

"Period" - OP4 for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Not as heavy on characterisation as most of the other FMA openings, but mixes in it well with a lot of good action shots, which don't really spoil anything. Honorable mentions to "Again", as well as "Rewrite" from the original.

"Peace Sign" - OP2 for My Hero Academia is super catchy. Also really starts developing on the themes "The Day" set up.

"No Pain, No Game" - Btooom! is a really exciting theme for a pretty average-yet-still-watchable anime. The song really makes it, though.

"Sono Chi No Sadame" - OP1 for JoJo because JoJo needs to be included. I also loved "Chase" for setting the scene for JoJo4.

And finally, "Mob Choir 99" - Mob Psycho 100, a great opening for a great show. Chock full of inside jokes and references, without spoiling. Kind of confusing without hearing the full song, since I'm pretty sure 81 doesn't come after 40.

Also, needless to say, "Database" by Man With a Mission.
Back to top Go down
Killian Black

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite anime OPs?   What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2018 7:12 am

"Unravel" - Tokyo Ghoul

"Rain" - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

"Monochrome no Kiss" - Black Butler

"Haruka Kanata" - Naruto
Back to top Go down
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite anime OPs?   What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2018 2:44 am

Rewrite by AKFG - FMA

Driver's High by L'arc En Ciel - Great Teacher Onizuka

Season's Call by Hyde - Blood+

Sentimental Generation by Ami Tokito - School Rumble Second Semester

Butterfly by Wada Kouji - Digimon Adventure

Bloody Stream by Coda - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency

Inner Light by Shocking Lemon - Hajime No Ippo
Back to top Go down
Nisaku

Nisaku

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite anime OPs?   What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am

We Gotta Power (Dragon Ball Z Opening 2)
Ready Steady Go (Full Metal Alchemist Opening 2)
Smile Bomb (Yu Yu Hakasho Opening)
A Future Without You (Inuyasha The Final Act Opening)
The Day (My Hero Academia Opening 1)
Butter-Fly (Digimon Tri Version)
Silhouette (Naruto Shippuden Opening 16)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite anime OPs?   What are your favorite anime OPs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite anime OPs?
Page 1 of 1