Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
Isaac Foster I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
Isaac Foster I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
Isaac Foster I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
Isaac Foster I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
Isaac Foster I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
Isaac Foster I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
Isaac Foster I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
Isaac Foster I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
Isaac Foster I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Isaac Foster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isaac Foster

Isaac Foster

Isaac Foster Empty
PostSubject: Isaac Foster   Isaac Foster I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 11:06 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Isaac Foster
Alias: Copycat
Age and Gender: 19 & Male
Alignment*: Neutral

ABOUT YOU**
Anime Picture Base (Provide a Picture): Feitan Portor

Isaac Foster Tumblr_oj8ahayiHg1uddo14o1_500

Personality: Isaac Foster comes from a cold and tortuous home, so this has turned him into a very cold person. He was secluded from the outside world, so he's barely social. When he does speak, it's with few words, and poor grammar. When he's angered, he also speaks in an unknown language.

Background Story: This is a background of unfortunate events. It begins with a tragic tale of Isaac Foster losing his parents at the young age of twelve years old due to a house fire. This unfortunate event strung up with several others, but the first begins when he was put into a foster home from the age of twelve, but only stayed there for a few days before a former (not very good at his previous job) actor, Count Vladimir. He had heard of Isaac's wealthy fortune left behind by his parents, but Isaac was not of age to redeem this money. But this is where it becomes really awful, you might not even want to read the rest. Isaac had no adventures, no hero versus villain story, and no happy ending. Isaac turned eighteen years old, but he was put into a position where he was forced to live with Count Vladimir for quite some time. Count Vladimir got his hands on the fortune and ended up using the two million dollars on trying to revive his acting career. Being unable to do so, he wasted all of Isaac Foster's money.

The Reason Why You're in Debt***: After using Isaac Foster's money, Count Vladimir kicked Isaac Foster out of his house. He no longer had any use for Isaac Foster anymore. This caused Isaac Foster to be homeless, scavenging for anything he can on the streets for an entire year. During his year of being homeless, that's when the original Chaos/Order events took place. He had no knowledge of it whatsoever. This was up until a dark shady figure had approached Isaac. They knew of his situation that occurred all those years ago and they were there to offer him "their help". But "their help" was only achieved through beating Chaos/Order. They vaguely told him about Chaos/Order, but unfortunately Isaac Foster had no other options. He had to accept their proposal and this will lead to either a very fortunate or another unfortunate tale for Isaac Foster. If he wins, Isaac Foster plans to use that money to turn his life around and take down Count Vladimir for putting him through living hell.

FIGHTING STYLE AND POWERS
Class: Sorcery
Weapon of Choice: "Mirror Force"
This type of sorcery allows Isaac Foster, if witnessed or used against, to steal that same ability. But he can only use one at a time, he can switch the ability at a whim though. Often able to push himself over the edge, he could try to combine abilities together, two or three, but uses more stamina that way.  This ability could be used in multiple ways. If the person is a weapon wielder, Isaac can conjure that same type of weapon. If they're an elementalist, he could steal that same element. If they use sorcery, he can mimic that exact same sorcery.

Isaac Foster also uses his sorcery to enhance several aspects about himself such as:

Enhanced Strength, Immense Speed and Reflexes, Immense Agility, Advanced Stamina, Enhanced Endurance, Preternatural Perception.

OTHER INFORMATION
Discord Name: Saitama
Back to top Go down

Isaac Foster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos/Order Re:Start :: INITIALIZE :: Join :: Players-
Jump to: