Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
Dante Callis/Guardian I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
Dante Callis/Guardian I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
Dante Callis/Guardian I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
Dante Callis/Guardian I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
Dante Callis/Guardian I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
Dante Callis/Guardian I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
Dante Callis/Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
Dante Callis/Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
Dante Callis/Guardian I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Dante Callis/Guardian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guardian

Guardian

Dante Callis/Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Dante Callis/Guardian   Dante Callis/Guardian I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 3:06 pm

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Dante Callis

Alias: Guardian

Age and Gender: 40/Male

Alignment: Hero

ABOUT YOU

Anime Picture Base: Iskandar/Alexander The Great/Rider (Fate/Zero)

Dante Callis/Guardian Latest?cb=20141215214502

Personality: Dante is typically a very easy going man that tries to be as optimistic as he possibly can, even in dire situations. Although not his initial intention, he often finds himself in leadership roles due to his ability to rally others together. He tries to look for the good in people, even those that have done wrong, but when pushed he will not hesitate to fight back, especially if he has others he needs to protect. More than anything, Dante absolutely refuses to go as far as taking the life of someone else, believing it to be the ultimate point of no return for anyone with any ounce of humanity still in them.

Background Story: Being born with and growing up with a rather large physique, Dante Callis tended to intimidate others. However, those who grew to actually know him knew he was a gentle giant of sorts, never intending any harm towards others, unless it was to protect the ones he cared for. At first glance, Dante seemed like a pushover, but if he ran into something he felt the need to fight for, he would become as stubborn as possible, refusing to back down and influencing others to join his cause.

Dante spent his life working hard and trying to do the right thing, whether it panned out or things went wrong. He stuck by his convictions and tried to be the best person he could be. Dante worked hard every single day for the sake of his family, to provide them with a home and food, always determined to do right by them. He fell in love and had a child that he would have died for, and soon realized that was something he had wished he could truly do. After an unspecified incident, Dante’s daughter fell into a coma and most had deemed her chances as slim to none.

The psychological strain upon both Dante and his wife grew to be too much, collapsing their marriage and sending his ex-wife into a mental breakdown that she would never recover from after demanding they pull the plug on their daughter after years had passed without any indication of hope. Dante refused to back down from this, and devoted everything he had to keeping his daughter alive, believing she would one day awaken from her comatose state. However, money quickly dwindled and became nonexistent, forcing Dante into deep debt. Dante never cared about that, but having no money would mean they would eventually have to take his dear daughter off of life support.

Dante was soon contacted and informed of a way to get plenty of money to help his daughter and get rid of his debt entirely - Chaos/Order. Dante had no choices left.

The Reason Why You're in Debt: Keeping his comatose daughter alive, going into debt through hospital bills and loans.

FIGHTING STYLE AND POWERS

Class: One-Handed

Weapon of Choice: War Hammer

Attack Moves:

Boomerang - Dante throws his War Hammer with great force, sending at hurdling at opponents. It always immediately returns to his hand.

God Hammer - Dante increases the size of his hammer’s head as much as he wants, using it to deal more damage, but sacrificing speed, or making the hammer head smaller to increase speed while sacrificing power.

Kharas - A long-distance offensive technique where Dante swings his hammer, creating a gust of wind powerful enough to slash through the air and hurt opponents and knock them back.

Defense Moves:

Moving Mountain - Dante creates a Shield-like wall of energy with a swing of his War Hammer that moves straight forward, using it to get the better of opponents offensively while protecting himself.

Wall of Revealing Light - Dante uses his War Hammer as a handle to create a large wall-like Shield that protects he and others from enemy attacks. He cannot perform any offensive attacks while using this, but anyone behind his Shield can.

Mirror Wall - Dante’s War Hammer becomes a massive wall that can deflect enemy attacks back at them.

Special Attacks:

Meteora - Dante jumps in the air and slams his War Hammer down into the ground, causing massive shock waves that injure opponents and sends them flying.

Labyrinth - Dante’s ultimate defensive technique - the ability to create an entire labyrinth of walls to protect himself and others and giving him the advantage to use guerilla warfare tactics on opponents.

Special Skills:

Resistance - Being such a massive man, Dante is tough to deal damage to and move at all.

Agility - Despite his size, Dante is much faster than most would expect, making him deceptively quick on his feet.

OTHER INFORMATION

Discord Name:

Special Information: Dante absolutely refuses to kill others.
Back to top Go down

Dante Callis/Guardian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos/Order Re:Start :: INITIALIZE :: Join :: Players-
Jump to: