Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
Original Chaos/Order Epilogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
Original Chaos/Order Epilogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
Original Chaos/Order Epilogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
Original Chaos/Order Epilogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
Original Chaos/Order Epilogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
Original Chaos/Order Epilogue I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
Original Chaos/Order Epilogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
Original Chaos/Order Epilogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
Original Chaos/Order Epilogue I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Original Chaos/Order Epilogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Admin
Game Master

Original Chaos/Order Epilogue Empty
PostSubject: Original Chaos/Order Epilogue   Original Chaos/Order Epilogue I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 11:56 pm

You must be wondering what happened...

SUMMARY AND EPILOGUE

Chaos/Order was a popular MMO game created by V-Trix Gaming Inc that featured players around the world. On the day of its release, players from all over the world disappeared and was sent into a virtual world where they played as their own customized characters -- granted extra strength, special skills and powers that they themselves created when they started playing the game from their computer screen. The only trouble was, they never respawn. Once they are killed whether by other players, or creatures in the C/O world or by natural causes, they die in the real world too. It was a game made for the entertainment of the Chairman George Dean who watched the whole game in his seat, along with associates who invested and helped in creating the game. They all sat there and watched the gamers die one by one, looking at how they survive a world made of codes. Over 400,000 players were sent into the C/O world and only three survived in the end.

LEONARDO WILSON

Three days after defeating the Final Boss, Leonardo Wilson woke up in a hospital bed with lashes and cuts on his arms. It was difficult for him to breathe as he slowly opened his eyes. He kept thinking to himself if everything he ever saw was an illusion or a dream, for he felt safe and at the comfort of a real bed. The first thing he saw was an IV with medication attached to his left hand through a needle, he felt a slight pinch from his stitches right across his gut from when he was in battle. It all suddenly came back to him how he defeated The Final Boss and lost most of his allies in doing so. But after that, it was all a blur... He couldn't remember most of what happened until he woke up.

The TV of the room was on, and it was showing the news. At first Leo couldn't make out what the reporter was saying, until moments later he realizes that she talked about the Chaos/Order.

"Seven days after the disappearance of over Four Hundred Thousand people that played Chaos/Order on its release date, there were only three reported survivors. Leonardo Wilson currently is at St. John's Medical Center under a coma state, Minerva Reed is under Psychiatric help and has been committed... The last Survivor was Paul Gyorg still refuses to give any statements to the police or the media.

We reviewed his social media and he has this to say: 

"@Isjaki I played a game and won. If you want to know how it was in the Chaos/Order world, then go play it yourself while I laugh my way to the bank with my quarter million!"

From our sources, George Dean, Chairman of V-Trix Gaming, the company responsible for the tragedy is currently behind bars for his crimes, though when asked about the specifics on how he was able to create Chaos/Order to what it was, he made no statements. The police is still currently undergoing investigation in his offices and the V-Trix Gaming Headquarters"

It took a while before Leo could open his eyes completely and watch the room he was in. It felt different. It felt safe. He could hear the ticking and beeping from a small screen right beside him that showed his vitals. Right next to him, near his right hand, a girl sits on a chair with her head bowed down to the side of his bed. It was his little sister Sara. It took everything of Leo to move his hand and wake his sister up, but as soon as she felt him move, she immediately woke up and looked at her brother.

"You're awake. You're finally awake!" Sara panicked and clicked the button to summon a nurse. Tears of joy fell from her eyes, finally seeing his brother awake and conscious put a smile on her face. "You've been in here for three days, I am so happy you're awake now."

Leonardo Wilson still couldn't speak. His eyes followed his sister, still questioning if this is all real. More memories came back to him, particularly of the Final Boss. The Final Boss was difficult to kill, but his powers became stronger and his allies were there with him. In the beginning of the game, Leonardo can only summon a small fire and use it to throw to a wild animal to level up, but by the time the game was nearly over, he could summon walls of flames enough to burn an entire island down... it felt like he was at the peak of his strength. Even his allies believed in him and sacrificed their lives just so Leo can make it out alive.

He now tries to summon fire from his hands. And there was nothing.

It wasn't long before he realized he really is back in the real world. No powers. No enemies. No fire. Everything that he was used to was taken. Everything that made him special.

He wanted go to back.

MINERVA

"Hey, Caliburn.. Hey Hey!"

Minerva rolled on the grass and stopped on her back as she watched the clouds. Such a peaceful windy day it was, and she couldn't help but smile.

"I'm sorry I visited you again. I just get so bored at home! I hope you don't mind." Minerva said as she looks up the sky. "I also hope you liked the flowers I brought for you! The lady said they had no red ones, I know how much you like that color, but white works too! They're very pretty."

Minerva closed her eyes. "Yesterday, I was in my very first TV role. I mean, it was just a commercial for a shampoo, but it paid well!"

"I wish you're still here to see it." Minerva then glanced to her side. She looks at the head stone over the healthy green grass, with "Brandon Nietzche" written on it, and a bouquet of white flowers resting on its side.

"You would've loved it"

It has been a year after the conclusion of Chaos/Order. He was "Caliburn" to Minerva, her former ally who always counted on her skills. She remembers their battles together -- Caliburn would take on multiple enemies at once, battling and killing them on sight with his Jekyll and Hyde, even when they're levels above him while taking less damage. Minerva watched from a distance unknown to the opposing side that she has been healing him that whole time, causing him to recover at a much faster rate. It was their "perfect" strategy. Minerva worked to have stronger healing powers for that purpose.

"You know, as much as I hated that stupid game, I'm thankful that I met you in it." Minerva looks directly at the tomb stone. "I thought I was the one constantly protecting you, but in the end, you're the one who protected me when it truly mattered, and it cost your life. But everything's peaceful now, and I can only hope you're at peace too, wherever you are. And I hope everyone else that are like you who died in that game are now at peace knowing it's all over."

Minerva looks back up the clouds, and smiles.

"Thank god they destroyed that game, Caliburn. Thank god we're back to reality."

"I never want anyone else to experience that horror again."
Back to top Go down
https://chaos-order.forumotion.com

Original Chaos/Order Epilogue
Page 1 of 1