Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
Rukia Katsuragi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
Rukia Katsuragi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
Rukia Katsuragi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
Rukia Katsuragi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
Rukia Katsuragi I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
Rukia Katsuragi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
Rukia Katsuragi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
Rukia Katsuragi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
Rukia Katsuragi I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Rukia Katsuragi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zumi

Zumi

Rukia Katsuragi Empty
PostSubject: Rukia Katsuragi   Rukia Katsuragi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2018 12:50 am

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Rukia Katsuragi
Alias: RuChan
Age and Gender: 19 female
Alignment: Good

ABOUT YOU
Anime Picture Base (Provide a Picture): Eru Chitanda from Hyouka
Rukia Katsuragi Eru_ch10

Personality: Rukia is soften spoken person, shy towards new people but over time she will open up more to them. She tends to always have the idea of doing what's best for the people around her before herself.

Background Story: A young soft spoken girl since she was a child, Rukia tends to be a hope for positivity  at times. She'll see the good in even horrible people and always look at ways to help people. Even when she's in the world of games. Coming from a middle class family, and being the oldest daughter it became her responsibility to grow up and be a role model for her other three siblings. Her parents were both hard workers and while they were out working, Rukia would be in charge. Taking care of her siblings, and the home they lived in.

Even with all the responsibility, and having to take charge at a young age. She was still respectful of everyone, she was never the confident type of person at all mostly staying the background unless she was picked by someone to say something. She's soft-spoken with never having the intention of hurting anyone with what she says.

MORE TBA

The Reason Why You're in Debt: To help the people around her. Fix the living condition she's currently in, create a bigger home for herself and improve her current life.

FIGHTING STYLE AND POWERS
Class: Sorcerer (Most specializing in support magic such as healing or support spells and doesn't focus on damage dealing as much)
Weapon of Choice: Staff

Attack Moves:
Thorn Binding (Wraps opponents in thorns which trap them from moving, if those thorns are cut then the opponent will be dealt damage. She will usually use this to support her teammates in hurting the opponent.)
Astral Thread (Allows the user to wrap a single enemy in a thread of created by her magic, this will cause the opponent to be unable to move.)
Astral Shot (Small orbs of light directed to a single enemy) - Rukia's only offensive spell that she's mastered.

Defense Moves:
Blinding Light (A blast of light, blinding her opponent. Good way to run away)
Healing Bubble (Rukia create a bubble that will heal her allies that are within it)

Special attacks:
Heal Ultima (The ultimate healing spell, this will help everyone back to full strength but in return it will drain her completely and get to faint)

Special Skills:

Mana Plus (Allows her to continue being in the battle without using her magic reserves quickly)

OTHER INFORMATION
Discord Name: Look at my username 👀
Special Information: Her good nature can be used against her as she can be manipulated easily
Back to top Go down

Rukia Katsuragi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos/Order Re:Start :: INITIALIZE :: Join :: Players-
Jump to: