Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
CHARACTER TEMPLATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
CHARACTER TEMPLATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
CHARACTER TEMPLATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
CHARACTER TEMPLATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
CHARACTER TEMPLATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
CHARACTER TEMPLATE I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
CHARACTER TEMPLATE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
CHARACTER TEMPLATE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
CHARACTER TEMPLATE I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

CHARACTER TEMPLATE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Admin
Game Master

CHARACTER TEMPLATE Empty
PostSubject: CHARACTER TEMPLATE   CHARACTER TEMPLATE I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 1:47 am

To sign up, please fill out the following and post it on in a new topic in the "PLAYERS" section.

BASIC INFORMATION
Name:
Alias:
Age and Gender:
Alignment*:

ABOUT YOU**
Anime Picture Base (Provide a Picture):
Personality:
Background Story:
The Reason Why You're in Debt***:

FIGHTING STYLE AND POWERS
(Create moves based on your "Class" and Personalize your technique and weapon)
Class: (Choose one out of the six classes)
Weapon of Choice: (For Elementalists, Choose 1 Starter Element)
Attack Moves:
Defense Moves:
Special Attacks:
Special Skills:

OTHER INFORMATION
Discord Name:
Special Information****:

* ALIGNMENT: Are you a Hero or a Villain? Heroes are determined to do the right thing, they are likeable and can easily align with fellow heroes. Villains play dirty whether they are alone or with allies. You can also specify if you are neutral, or a lonewolf, just make sure to base it off of your personality.
** ABOUT YOU: In Personality, just write what characteristics you have whether it is normal or unique, and put descriptions to give an idea of what your character tends to be. For Character background, just tell us a brief history of your character and what they have gone through. Do they have a family, a traumatic childhood experience, were they a bully in school, or just a regular construction worker?
*** THE REASON WHY YOU'RE IN DEBT: Check the prologue/synopsis for details. What turned your fate upside down? Why did you need the money? Were you a gambling addict, or had an expense that you couldn't cover, or borrowed more than you can pay for, for leisure, or just made bad investments? What made them choose YOU to play this game?
**** SPECIAL INFORMATION: Is there anything else we need to know about your character? Are they a light or heavy sleeper? Did they have a background in Karate or just a couch potato? Are they into classical music? Anything you can think of that you haven't written yet in the background!

HAVE FUN!

Back to top Go down
https://chaos-order.forumotion.com

CHARACTER TEMPLATE
Page 1 of 1