Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
IQ(In the top 1%) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
IQ(In the top 1%) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
IQ(In the top 1%) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
IQ(In the top 1%) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
IQ(In the top 1%) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
IQ(In the top 1%) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
IQ(In the top 1%) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
IQ(In the top 1%) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
IQ(In the top 1%) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

IQ(In the top 1%)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
IQ

IQ

IQ(In the top 1%) Empty
PostSubject: IQ(In the top 1%)   IQ(In the top 1%) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 5:20 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Champ Eon(Of course that’s his real name!)
Alias: IQ(Because it’s so high)
Age and Gender: 20, Man
Alignment: Neutral, does anything that he thinks makes him look cool.

Anime Picture Base (Provide a Picture): King(Seven Deadly Sins)

Actual look
IQ(In the top 1%) 4876695i_by_hack_girl-dae1ewu

In game look, shape shifted from his Sorcerer powers.
IQ(In the top 1%) Latest?cb=20170918234129&path-prefix=protagonist

Personality: Basically an insecure male who wastes his talents on online accomplishments, e girls, and thinking about his waifus non stop. He is contradictory, he looks down on women thinking they are inferior and evil, but is obsessed with them and are his main summoned creatures. He pretends to be calm and above all others, but is extremely thin skinned, a nice guy™️. He often brags about online feats in gaming and other platforms(8 time online debate champion among many). His default position is to on the side of heroics and good (because good guys are cool), but if it’ll get him fame, status, and survivability he will work for oppressive figures so long as it’ll get him ahead(unless said person wants to kill everyone or something like that.) Despite his faults both serious and comedic, he is actually really smart(it is likely his summoned partner Cassandra below is due to his subconscious knowing he needs her to make up for his faults), and is good at noticing the faults in others even if he seems oblivious to his own.

Background Story: Just an average family, sort of outcasted from them and society.

The Reason Why You're in Debt***: He is a gaming whale(Google, but basically someone who spends a lot of money on micro transactions for his favourite characters, gear, etc), and in a recent game he spent an insane amount of money continuously rerolling to get a rare item as a jackpot in a game. Was far above his part time minimum wage/free lance earnings.

FIGHTING STYLE AND POWERS

Class: SORCERER

Weapon of Choice: Hand Magic(After all, who needs real women when you have your own hand. Now you’re thinking “you missed the mark, it needs to be a right-hand joke”, wrong! This man is ambidextrous, the ultimate PINNACLE of man. Either one of his hands can replace a female, let alone both.)

Attack Moves:

Summoning: Robot maids - Their hands can turn into guns that shoot bullets and vacuumed dust. *
Summoning: Cat girls - They have sharp claws and feline attributes. *
Summoning: Dark Faeries – Faeries’ that deal out curses and other assortment of tricks. *

Defense Moves:

Summoning: Faerie heal - Small faeries that can heal him and others. *

Summoning: Flying Faerie – They can attach to his back with a hug fusing into his body and giving him wings. *

Special Attacks:

Summon of Giant Mecha Robot(Because chicks DIG giant robots.)

Constant waifu Cassandra - battle mode – Cassandra goes into battle mode in which she has super strength, endurance, durability, and speed. Can fire powerful ki blasts from her mouth. When she’s in this mode, IQ can no longer do any summons (after all who would focus on other things when their waifu, the center of their universe, is in action? -In actuality he just can’t use other skills during this.-)

Special Skills:

1. Forever summoned waifu, Cassandra.

IQ(In the top 1%) 97de6a2c-5bb8-4965-b1ee-14f1f9f67cdd

Based on the image of his online girlfriend that he’s never met.

- An AI with an artificial human body, she is summoned as IQ gets in the game and remains with him as his summoned partner. As long as IQ exists, she can regenerate herself. She comes off as elegant, charming, and sociable. She often serves as his mouthpiece and can take command of IQ’s summoned creatures, often taking over if he is distracted by something silly or if his social awkwardness get’s in his way. It should be remembered, her true prime objective is to serve IQ no matter what side he is on, if he is to on the villains’ or heroes’ side she will instantly flip as well to join him. Her intelligence, gear, and the strength of her abilities increase throughout the game, just like IQ.

2. Shape shifting

OTHER INFORMATION

Discord Name: People will probably know, but just for laughs and curiousity won’t put in here.

* The amount he can summon, how long they last, and their strength, depend on his level in the game.
Back to top Go down

IQ(In the top 1%)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos/Order Re:Start :: INITIALIZE :: Join :: Players-
Jump to: