Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
CHAOS/ORDER RE:START SYNOPSIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
CHAOS/ORDER RE:START SYNOPSIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
CHAOS/ORDER RE:START SYNOPSIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
CHAOS/ORDER RE:START SYNOPSIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
CHAOS/ORDER RE:START SYNOPSIS I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
CHAOS/ORDER RE:START SYNOPSIS I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
CHAOS/ORDER RE:START SYNOPSIS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
CHAOS/ORDER RE:START SYNOPSIS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
CHAOS/ORDER RE:START SYNOPSIS I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

CHAOS/ORDER RE:START SYNOPSIS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosanna "Rose Shadow"

Rosanna

CHAOS/ORDER RE:START SYNOPSIS Empty
PostSubject: CHAOS/ORDER RE:START SYNOPSIS   CHAOS/ORDER RE:START SYNOPSIS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Several years have passed since the World mourned for the loss of thousands taken in the “Chaos/Order” virtual reality game that was once believed to start a revolution. V-Trix Gaming, the company behind the game, has long since been shut down and every asset liquidated along with it. George Dean, V-Trix Gaming’s Chairman, remains in prison to this day for allowing this tragedy to happen.

Many believed the nightmare had ended long ago, but now a mysterious woman by the name of Lydia Richter and her team have procured the source code of Chaos/Order. With it, she has sought out investors to breathe life back into the dangerous game, with the intention of revising it into her own vision. Only one investor heeded her call: a man by the name of Vincent Murrow - a well known controversial billionaire with a penchant for high-risk gambling to entertain him and his wealthy acquaintances. Richter catered to Murrow’s obsession with gambling to feed her own obsession with the defunct game, using one another to get what they want.

Murrow took his own creative control for it with the reluctant assistance of Richert, beginning with those who will participate in it: ordinary men and women alike that are all massively in debt and seek for a chance to dig their way out, and perhaps even become rich themselves along the way. They will volunteer to participate in the game, and must agree to the terms that only one of them will make it back both out of debt and a new lease on life. These indebted, cursed people will fight amongst themselves within Richter’s new land built upon the ashes of what was once Chaos/Order, all for the chance to start over. However, they must do this knowing full well they will kill one another to make it a reality. Each participant will have their own unique abilities, but each and every one of them will also have but three lives - each one carrying a 250,000 dollars to it should they keep at least one and win the game by outlasting the others. Should you lose all three lives, you will be given a “Death Sentence” and immediately die in real life. Lost lives can also be brought back by taking the life of another. It is a deadly and inhumane game pitting poor, unfortunate souls against one another for the sheer entertainment of those with enough wealth that watching these people destroy one another for money is as priceless as anything they’ve ever known.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos/Order Re:Start :: INFORMATION :: Info Booth-
Jump to: