Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

What was the first anime you watched?

Go down 
+2
Rosanna "Rose Shadow"
Leviathan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Leviathan

Leviathan

What was the first anime you watched? Empty
PostSubject: What was the first anime you watched?   What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 6:03 am

While you were growing up or just as far back as you can remember. Can also be multiple anime if you aren't sure which was your first.  Okay Then
Back to top Go down
Rosanna "Rose Shadow"

Rosanna

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you watched?   What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 1:39 am

It was Pokemon, I enjoyed it and watched it alot but eventually stopped. Always thought Pikachu was very cute, and it was the only pokemon I knew back then. Now I can make a drinking game out of the original 151 pokemon and actually played it cause alot of people know about it. You pretty much just take turns naming pokemon and whoever blanks out takes a shot. Fun game.
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you watched?   What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2018 10:39 pm

Dragon Ball Z. To this day, very few shows have ever gotten me completely hooked like the entire Dragon Ball franchise has managed to do and the original Dragon Ball is still my all-time favorite anime.
Back to top Go down
The Fallen

The Fallen

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you watched?   What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2018 1:58 am

Pokemon. I always caught it Saturday morning and it was great. Pikachu was my boi
Back to top Go down
IQ

IQ

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you watched?   What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2018 8:18 pm

Either Astro Boy, Sailor Moon, or Pokemon. Inuyasha was the first anime where I was like, hmmm this is anime and I become cognizant of the genre.
Back to top Go down
Nisaku

Nisaku

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you watched?   What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am

Dragon Ball, others from back then are Yu Yu Hakasho, Inuyasha, Pokemon, and OG Full Metal Alchemist
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the first anime you watched?   What was the first anime you watched? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the first anime you watched?
Page 1 of 1