Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Rate the last Anime you watched

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Admin
Game Master

Rate the last Anime you watched Empty
PostSubject: Rate the last Anime you watched   Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 1:54 pm

Taken from Ken's movie version of it:

Pretty simple. Rate the last anime you have just seen for the first time out of 10. However, don't give any actual spoilers. Just explain why you gave it the rating you did.
Back to top Go down
https://chaos-order.forumotion.com
Game Master
Admin
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last Anime you watched   Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2018 2:28 pm

Mahoutsukai no Yome/The Ancient Magus' Bride

Rate the last Anime you watched 88476

8 out of 10 - I bought the first volume of the manga prior to it getting an adaptation and really enjoyed it. To no surprise, it was just as good as I'd hoped it would be. It doesn't fall for the expected cliches of most stories in anime and doesn't really hold many punches when dealing with its characters. The World-building of it was great and while it didn't exactly blow me away, I definitely really enjoyed it. For anyone interested in checking it out and doesn't like subs, it's currently fully dubbed in English.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Admin
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last Anime you watched   Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2018 2:18 pm

Overlord II

Rate the last Anime you watched 89562

7 out of 10 - I definitely enjoyed it, but I don't think it was as good as the first season. The different arcs felt somewhat lacking to me, but it was still fun regardless.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Admin
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last Anime you watched   Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2018 8:52 pm

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Rate the last Anime you watched 89990

5 out of 10 - I genuinely don't understand how this show got nearly an 8 on MyAnimeList, because I honestly thought it was far from anything special. It felt like a chore to watch, and the cutesyness of it certainly didn't cover up the formulaic approach of having the boy constantly fail to tease the girl in every single episode, ending with virtually nothing changing, even when it all came to an end. The quickest way for me to knock a point off of anything even remotely like a romcom is to have it end with the couple that will obviously get together NOT getting together. It just became a chore to watch and was very, very predictable. Along with a forgettable OST and just average animation, I wasn't impressed whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Weber

Shinichi Weber

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last Anime you watched   Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2018 12:13 am

Rate the last Anime you watched MV5BZGVmMmIxNGEtMTk1Yy00NGIwLWE4MGMtYTQ5M2Q1ZTE0YTQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQzOTM1NTc@._V1_UY268_CR4,0,182,268_AL_

Aggretsuko - 7/10*
Highly enjoyable, went entirely too quickly. Characters felt pretty flat at times, but was pretty insightful about life despite all of that. Also had a great premise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the last Anime you watched   Rate the last Anime you watched I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the last Anime you watched
Page 1 of 1