Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Has an anime ever made you cry?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Admin
Game Master

Has an anime ever made you cry? Empty
PostSubject: Has an anime ever made you cry?   Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 1:07 pm

Or at least made you tear up. If so, which one and why? Feel free to use spoiler tags if need be.
Back to top Go down
https://chaos-order.forumotion.com
Michiko

Michiko

PostSubject: Re: Has an anime ever made you cry?   Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2018 7:27 pm

omg...
Wolf's Rain made me cry so hard.
Spoiler:
...EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT IS MAKING ME CRY!!!
Back to top Go down
IQ

IQ

PostSubject: Re: Has an anime ever made you cry?   Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 1:22 am

Clannad
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Admin
Game Master

PostSubject: Re: Has an anime ever made you cry?   Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 4:24 am

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 is probably the closest I've ever come to it.
Back to top Go down
https://chaos-order.forumotion.com
Zumi

Zumi

PostSubject: Re: Has an anime ever made you cry?   Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 8:19 pm

There's one scene in Digimon Tamers dubbed by fans "Return of Fist of the Beast King"

The final scene in Bebop...

Haikyuu Season 3 ending made me cry tears of joy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has an anime ever made you cry?   Has an anime ever made you cry? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has an anime ever made you cry?
Page 1 of 1