Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
Killian Black I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
Killian Black I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
Killian Black I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
Killian Black I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
Killian Black I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
Killian Black I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
Killian Black I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
Killian Black I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
Killian Black I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

Killian Black

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killian Black

Killian Black Empty
PostSubject: Killian Black   Killian Black I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2018 5:08 pm

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Killian Black

Alias: Killian

Age and Gender: 19, Male

Alignment*: Chaotic Neutral

ABOUT YOU**: They say that life chooses you for certain things. Killian doesn't believe in a higher power, Killian doesn't believe in luck. Killian is a constant active Manipulator, always attempting to use his looks to his advantage in a fight, and if that doesn't work, he's willing to just use his powers over the element of fire to his opponent's detriment. Fire really fits Killian, as he's always very fiery and emotional. Killian tries to pass himself off as having no emotion at times, but is truly able to let his emotions get the best of him at other times.

"Like what you see, huh?"

Anime Picture Base (Provide a Picture): Alois Trancy (Black Butler)

Killian Black Alois_10

Personality: Fiery, Vindictive, Sinful, Manipulative, Seductive.

Background Story: A spoiled child who can never take no for an answer, Killian came from a rich Irish family and always got the best things, and always got everything he wanted. This translated to his adolescence, where he became somewhat of a femme fatale, always trying to seduce his way into a higher position or a position of power. He is obsessed with power over people and will do anything to try to gain it.

The Reason Why You're in Debt***: Killian thought he was too good for his parents so tried to stick it out on his own. He couldn't hold a job and therefore couldn't pay his bills. He developed a massive gambling addiction and is trying to pay his bills and Loansharks off.

FIGHTING STYLE AND POWERS
(Create moves based on your "Class" and Personalize your technique and weapon):
Class: (Choose one out of the six classes): Elementalist

Weapon of Choice: (For Elementalists, Choose 1 Starter Element): Fire (Element)

Attack Moves:" Blade of Demise" (Uses his fire powers to form a blade that hovers above his hand. It can only be used once before dissipating), "Fireball" (Exactly how it sounds, a big or small fireball sent straight at his opponent),

Defense Moves: "Fire Shield" (Again self explanatory, forms a shield in front of him to block or deflect offensive attacks),

Special Attacks: "Black Veil" (grabs the Opponent's face in his hands and expels fire from his palms, burning their face),

Special Skills: "Stealth" (Due to his small stature and slender frame as well as his proficiency in parkour, Killian likes to sneak around places and get the jump on his enemies),

"Kindle The Flame" (Can absorb flames from a fire or even an attack done by the enemy and use it to charge his attacks and heal. Attacks get additional attack power after Kindle The Flame)

Knife (Killian carries a few knives around used for the off chance of hand to hand combat requirement)

Shelter (Due to his powers, Killian can make a bonfire using just wood and control it to a size where it won't be noticed by others, this also shelters him from any Cold weather)

Natural Insulation (Can not be burned by any sort of flames and can control fires around him)

Concussive Resistance (is able to shrug off minor explosions by absorbing the blast coming from them. This gives him a huge attack/defense bonus and he often comes out of the smoke with a Black Veil attempt)

OTHER INFORMATION
Discord Name: Deus Ex Fuckina

Special Information****: is proficient in Freerunning/Parkour
Back to top Go down

Killian Black
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos/Order Re:Start :: INITIALIZE :: Join :: Players-
Jump to: