Chaos/Order Re:Start
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Welcome Player! You have been chosen to participate in the newly-revived Chaos/Order virtual reality MMORPG, where you will have the opportunity to fight for survival amongst other skilled competitors that wish to be the one to be the last one standing and claim their fortune! In debt? Need money? Say no more! Put everything you have on the line and participate today! Will you receive a "Death Sentence" or win it all? How much is your life worth? Join now!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The anime-inspired story has returned in a new way with new rules!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Disboard
Latest topics
» What is your preferred anime genre?
The Fallen/Bastion Mortera I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:45 am by Nisaku

» What are your favorite anime OPs?
The Fallen/Bastion Mortera I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:41 am by Nisaku

» What was the first anime you watched?
The Fallen/Bastion Mortera I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:33 am by Nisaku

» Who are your favorite anime villains?
The Fallen/Bastion Mortera I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:30 am by Nisaku

» What are your Top 5 favorite anime?
The Fallen/Bastion Mortera I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2018 1:17 am by Nisaku

» Chapter 2: "Trial By Fire"
The Fallen/Bastion Mortera I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 pm by Game Master

» Who is your favorite couple in anime?
The Fallen/Bastion Mortera I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 4:17 pm by IQ

» Do you have a favorite shounen anime?
The Fallen/Bastion Mortera I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 2:31 pm by Isaac Foster

» Roleplay/Scenes
The Fallen/Bastion Mortera I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2018 12:51 am by IQ

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user

The Fallen/Bastion Mortera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Fallen

The Fallen

The Fallen/Bastion Mortera Empty
PostSubject: The Fallen/Bastion Mortera   The Fallen/Bastion Mortera I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 12:25 am

BASIC INFORMATION
Name: Bastion Mortera
Alias:The Fallen
Age and Gender: 21 Male
Alignment*: Neutral

ABOUT YOU**
Anime Picture Base (Provide a Picture): Run (Akame Ga Kill)
The Fallen/Bastion Mortera 1447772024-70e3838023ea7bc4e3758fc9c876af00
Personality: Lone Wolf

Background Story: Bastion's world has always been he needs to take care of his own problems. He doesn't let the world around him dictate his options only because if he started doing that he would get caught up in it. He does care about others though, but only if they've shown themselves to be people he could trust. If he can't trust you, then why should he care for you in the end. It sounds cold but that's how he was raised, he had to take care of his little brother while he dad was a deadbeat, and his mom wasn't around as much. And helping his brother reach a point in life where he too could be independent was his main goal. But being dragged into this world wasn't something he wanted to do but if it helps his life and his brother's better then he'll do what's necessary. Taking the Moniker, The Fallen, has shown that even though he holds high stakes he's willing to do whatever as long as in the end he and his brother benefit from it. 

The Reason Why You're in Debt***: Wanting to help his Brother, he wants to help him pay for his education, and a comfortable life for them both. However the undertaking of such has plummeted him into debt and he wishes to pay it back.

FIGHTING STYLE AND POWERS
(Create moves based on your "Class" and Personalize your technique and weapon)
Class: Archer
Weapon of Choice: Recurve Bow

Attack Moves: 
Arrow Barrage- With his talent and accuracy Bastion is able to shoot a barrage of arrows towards a target.

Elemental Arrow- Depending on the terrain or weather of the day Bastion is able to use arrows with an elemental kick: Sunny Days and Desert Terrain give him fire arrows, In the rain and at sea he's able to use Lighting Arrows, and in the Tundra and Snow he's able to use Ice arrows.

Bow Bash- Bastion is proficient in Hand to Hand as well as being able to use his bow as an impromptu bashing weapon for those that want to try their hand.

Defense Moves:
Net Arrow: Bastion has an arrow with a net compacted within it. He uses this mostly as a way to catch someone off guard or even immobilize them so he could make a quick getaway

Smoke Bomb: Bastion carries smoke bombs as a way to confuse enemies or make a hasty get away.

Rope Kunai: Kunai with a rope what more do you want, He's able to make quick trip wire on the run to get an enemy off guard.

Special Attacks:
Ice Pin: Only available with the Ice Arrow, Bastion is able to pin a foes foot into the ground as the ice climbs through their body completely immobilizing them. Great for interrogation.

Shrapnel: Bastion shoots an arrow compacted with small projectiles that he's able to erupt any time, whether in air, in a tree or in the ground at the push of a button shrapnel is released.

Elemental Rush: When in a jam, Bastion is able to call upon an elemental arrow of his choosing. For 10 minutes he's able to use this as long as he has ammo. Due to this it cause strain on him and he's unable to use it for three days.

Special Skills:

Far-Sight: Training has made Bastion very fortunate with his eye sight. He is able to make out anything 100 yards away from his initial position.

Stealth: Bastion is great with camouflage and is able to blend in with his surrounding. All he needs to do is focus and and can blend in with any background, however he's unable to do so when spotted.

OTHER INFORMATION
Discord Name: ItWasMeAustin
Special Information****: Bastion is very hard headed and set in his ways. It's his way, and even if you have a plan, Bastion has a plan he's doing during it. This makes him hard to work with unless you're able to persuade him or show him that you plan will actually benefit him in some way aside from life or death.
Back to top Go down

The Fallen/Bastion Mortera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos/Order Re:Start :: INITIALIZE :: Join :: Players-
Jump to: